2021-2022 Fall NationDraft Rules
- The 2021-2022 Fall NationDraft Rules contest opens on October 7, 2021 at 12:01am MST and closes on October 18, 2021 at 11:59pm MST (Contest Submission Period) – no entries will be accepted after this date/time.
- You may submit your team at any time during the Contest Submission Period.
- The draft will include all NHL regular season games played in the 2021-2022 season before the All-Star break. ('Gaming Period')
- Any participants that enter the draft after the first game of the playoffs will retroactively accrue points for any players that have scored points during the Gaming Period.
- Research your players at DailyFaceoff.com/news.
- Once you submit your team, you cannot alter it until the first trade window opens. Each fantasy hockey team is allowed one (1) trade per week, during the allotted trade window.
- You cannot collect trades. Each trade must be made within the stated time period (trade window) during game play. If you fail to make a trade in that time period, you lose the ability to make a trade and must wait for the next trade window in order to complete your trade.
- If you have a technical issue with the site contact email@example.com, be sure to specify your team name.
- Prize fulfillment will be co-ordinated within 4 weeks after the contest closes. Prize fulfillment will be co-ordinated using the email and/or phone number submitted with your fantasy hockey team entry.
- You must be 19 years or older to enter.
- You must be a resident of Canada to enter.
- Residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter.
- Draft rankings: Rankings are determined by the most total points by all players (goals and assists are each worth 1 point; there is no difference).
Tie-breaker: If two entries are tied, the tie-breaker will be determined by the following:
- Most Goals – the entry with the most total goals will rank higher.
- Fewest total man games – the entry with the fewest number of games played by all players (in total) will rank higher.
- In the highly unlikely event there is still a tie, ranking will be games played by all players (in total) will rank higher determined by a random draw between teams that remain tied.
- You must agree to our terms of service, privacy, and draft rules to play.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Prizes are not transferrable to cash.
- These rules may be subject to change, without announcement, under the sole discretion of The Nation Network.